Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Pre-Regions

This week we ran in Wayne, NE at the course where regions is going to be. It was a 10k and we ran it more as a workout than anything with most of us running in trainers and the intentions of negative splitting. I think my time was 36:30 and I must have went through 5,000m in about 18:40. I didn't feel great so I pretty much just held pace.

For the week I hit 67 miles on 8 runs. We ran a workout on tuesday. For me it was 2xmile with 2:15 recovery (5:19, 5:17) then 1 mile recovery and 1xmile with 2:30 recovery and 1x1200 (5:13, 3:52). I also had a long run of about 13 miles. Overall a pretty good week. This week we are heading to Aberdeen for a meet with Northern State. I don't know who is all going to be there but I seems as if it might just be a dual.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?