Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Week Training: 10/2-10/8


This weeks training was way less than what I feel I needed. I hit 55 miles on 6 runs. Monday we were in the pool for about 45 minutes. The only 'workout' was a 25 minute tempo run on Wednesday and my long run was about 14 miles real easy (1hr 45 mins). On Friday we were in Aberdeen and ran against Northern. The meet was pretty low key, I was 9th overall in 27:57 on a really flat course but it was really windy.

I was feeling pretty frustered thinking I should be running a lot faster by this point in the season, but I think things are starting to come together at the right time. Today we had a workout in the park consisting of 3xmile 1 mile jog after the first one, then 4 mins rest after the next 2, then 1x1200, 3 mins rest, and 1x800 (5:15, 5:14, 5:10, 3:55, 2:30). It was pretty damn windy today too. I capped it off with a good Rogue Dead Guy Ale at the Blue Moose.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?