Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Laziness is not my cup of tea

So Saturday night I was sitting on the couch at my place with my old roomate Lee after a long day of doing nothing and eating like shit (basically just being lazy like I had been over the last two weeks) and I couldn't handle it any more. So basically what I am saying is that I am back I don't ever really see myself getting fat. I also decided I am not eating like shit, getting less than 7 hrs of sleep a night, and as long as my foot holds up I am running every day until at least 2007 (probably longer).

Sat. 25 mins - 3 miles
Sun. 40 mins. - 5.5 miles
Mon. 30 mins. - 4 miles
Tues. 45 mins. - 6.5 miles (foot was a bit sore, plan on using that anti-inflamitory as necessary)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?