Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

12/11-12/17

I am still a little bit apprehensive about amping the mileage with the way my foot has been. Some days it is good, others it bugs the shit out of me. So basically what I am saying is ice and drugs have been my two best friends. Monday I planned on going longer but felt like shit partly because I had two finals before and was up pretty late studying. The next two weeks should be good for me. I am going to be in Memphis from the 20th-28th. This will be a good opportunity for me to get some good training on softer surfaces and better weather.

Mon. 42 mins - 6 miles
Tues. 63 mins - 9 miles
Weds. 77 mins - 11 miles
Thurs. 63 mins - 9 miles
Fri. 66 mins - 10 miles (15 mins up, 30 min. tempo, 20 mins down)
Sat. 63 mins - 9 miles
Sun. 98 mins - 14 miles

68 miles

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?