Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

2/5-2/11

I think I got food poisoning early in the week so I didn't run on Tuesday. I ran 9:10 this weekend. The only splits I know are 3:00 for 1k, and 4:47 for 1600m. My IT band is a little sore (just the knee) so I have been stretching and icing it a lot.

Mon. 50 mins - 7 miles
Tues. 0 mins - 0 miles (sick)
Weds. 20 mins up, 8x400m with 2:00 mins recovery, 68-71, 18 mins down - 7.5 miles
Thurs. 70 mins - 10 miles
Fri. 45 mins - 6.5 miles
Sat. 16 mins up, 3000m race (9:10) 20 mins mins down - 7 miles
Sun. 91 mins - 13 miles

51 miles

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Patrick,

I found your blog via Down the Backstretch. I see you know the Heaths. I'm wondering if you have their contact info. I'd love to interview them for .

Feel free to email via my profile page.
 
Can't get the link to work in the comments. Try this;

http://runningminnesota.blogspot.com/
 
Chad, your e-mail address is not posted on your profile. As soon as you get me that information and I clear it with Garrett I will get you his contact information.

I came across your site a few days ago... pretty BA.
 
Hmm, I thought it was there. It's chadaustin@charter.net.

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?