Monday, June 11, 2007

 

6/4-6/10

I wanted to run more this week, but I think driving took a lot out of me. Tuesday I drove from Spearfish to Grand Forks, Thursday from GF to Minneapolis, Friday Minneapolis to Winona for my sisters graduation, and Sunday Winona back to Spearfish. The pocket book took a little hit from the gas but whatever.

I went to GF to meet with the East Grand Forks AD. I am going to be the HEAD(!!!!!) CC coach for boys and girls this fall. I am a little overwhelmed by the whole situation. I feel under qualified but I at the same time, am very excited.

Mon. 77 mins - 11 miles
Tues. 50 mins - 7 miles
Weds. 34 mins - 5 miles
Thurs. 49 mins - 7 miles
Fri. 60 mins - 8.5 miles
Sat. 56 mins - 8 miles
Sun. 60 mins - 8.5 miles

55 miles

Comments:
Very cool! Congratulations, coach!

I hope you're having a good summer in the Black Hills.
 
Thanks Dog, summer is going well. I have now inquired about the assistant coaching position but I doubt I will get that either...
 
That's shitty of them. Probably not a place you'd want to work with that kind of thing going on. Small towns for you...

Thanks for the race link. I don't think I'll be up for a 5k by tomorrow morning. =) Maybe next year.

later
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?