Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 

10/27-11/2

A pretty good week this week. I rode the train to St. Paul this weekend and went the the MN state meet with PK. Watched the Winhawks and Cougars dual it out in the girls race. Paul convinced me to stick around and race the next day on the Griak course. I ran 27:41 but we took a wrong turn cutting off 100-200m. I feel pretty good about except for losing to a high schooler (at least he was all state the day before - although I don't know if him racing the day before makes it any better). 5:29, 5:37, 5:33, 5:46 (big hill), 5:38 pace... The calf is better (I think) but I am dealing with another chronic occurance and that is my hip and back. I have started doing some stregnth and mobility exercises that I have done in the past that usually take care of the problem within a week or two.

52 miles for the week with a decent race

Comments:
Don't stop doing the hip/back stuff!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?